What you'll find here
As a homeschooling, special needs, faith filled mom I have plenty to cover on all issues related to being motherhood.
Married for well over a decade, I love to write about marriage. I hope to inspire, encourage and entertain you with tips and humor.
Occasionally, you'll see posts about beauty, organization, faith, anxiety and my own personal struggles and successes.
About the Author
Author of the book Living on Coffee and Prayer, Christi Cazin is a devoted mom and coffee lover. After working for an online magazine, she decided to pursue her passion of writing a book and creating a blog. Her faith, family and coffee obsession keep her going each day, and as a homeschooling, introverted, special needs mama she needs all the coffee she can get.
Stay in touch
For the latest content, freebies and inspiration please subscribe below
Most Popular Posts
- A Letter to My Husband on Father’s Day
- 7 Tips for the Overwhelmed Mom
- Live It Well – Lessons I Learned From My Brother’s Death
- Giving Up On Perfect: The Secret To Joyful Motherhood
- A Beginner’s Guide to Gentle Parenting
- 5 Reasons Why Stay at Home Mom’s Deserve Respect
- The Power of Intentional Motherhood
- A Beginner’s Guide to Minimalism
- To The Mom Who Showed Kindness…
- 8 Common Myths and Truths About Introverts